Step It Up. Replacing your Scout Light’s rear push-button cap assembly with this cap allow you to attach a SureFire tape switch for even greater versatility. The cap’s lock-out feature positively prevents activation during tactical operations, transportation, or storage. Made from aerospace aluminum, Mil-Spec Type III hard-anodized it’s a worthy upgrade for your Scout Light.
- Replacement rear cap assembly for Scout Lights
- For use with a SureFire tape switch
- Does not include ST07 tape switch
- Fits Scout Light WeaponLights and flashlights with .75″ diameter switch, including E1E-HA, E1B, E1L-HA-WH, E2D-BK, E2DL-BK, E2L-HA-WH and L4-HA-WH
- Aerospace grade aluminum construction
- MilSpec Type III hard-anodized in Black
- Lock-out feature prevents accidental activation during transport or storage