Ripcord delivers the best one-pass cleaning you can get for your firearm. Run it through your gun from Breech-to-Muzzle, with no gravity feed necessary. The rigid, helix-shaped rubber core keeps the cleaning surface pressed against the bore, engaging the rifling for an aggressive clean. The braided Nomex surface can take up to 700 degree heat, so you can clean it at the range or in the field while the barrel is still hot. Attach a bore brush to get an even more thorough clean. It’s fast, effective and ultra-portable. Note: color of ripcord and packaging may vary.
Nomex is a registered trademark of DuPont.
- Cleans: .223cal/5.56mm Rifles
- Length: 36″
- 10 inches of aggressive cleaning surface
- Caliber specific molded rubberized core for 360 degree cleaning
- Heat resistant up to 700 degrees F
- Nomex fibers act as both a brush to loosen and a patch to capture fouling particles
- Easy-feed design makes for quicker cleaning from Breech-to-Muzzle®
- Equipped with 8-32 threaded ends to fit all Otis cleaning components
- Made in the USA
- No Nonsense Warranty from Otis
Otis 9mm Blue Rifle Ripcord
Otis 7.62 NATO/.308 Blue Rifle Ripcord